Making a Video Tutorial
Here are the softwares, as stated on the image above:
1. ZD Soft Recorder 4 : supports several screen recording modes:
- Desktop Recorder mode: create software demos.
- Video Recorder mode: capture streaming videos.
- Game Recorder mode: record PC game play.
- Webcam Recorder mode: capture video from webcam.
2. ZoomIt is a desktop zoom and annotation tool, that enables you to zoom your desktop with your wheel mouse or the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard. It is activated with a customizable keyboard shortcut, and can also be used to draw on your desktop (with or without zoom), using a customizable color and pen width.
ZoomIt is very convenient to use, it does not require any additional windows to open or close, and even includes a customizable break timer that will blank your screen with a countdown when it is activated.
Note: Password for the File is "mattmorz".
Here is one of the video output: